Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for data sheet for antique chip: 8833 bus transceiver

  • Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14 1:05 PM
      Bob,
      I will take a look
      Bill D

      At Monday, 14 November 2005, you wrote:

      >Does anyone have a datasheet for one of these old
      >guys?  A KIM-4 motherboard
      >uses two of them, and I'm trying to find a solid
      >definition of the pins, especially
      >pins 9 & 7.  Searches on the net haven't
      >found anything other than vague references
      >to the chip.

      >BTW, in case anyone is wondering, a KIM-4
      >motherboard is 1976 vintage.
      >Definitely retro-computing.

      >Thanks

      >Bob

      -- E N D --
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14 4:48 PM
        Bob...I'm not so sure I can help you, but on the way
        home from InfoAge the other night, I stopped at a
        CompUSA and bought a book, and the author goes into
        "the" Kim he built years ago, though slightly. I'll
        see if his e-mail is listed and if so, I'll forward
        the query.

        http://mail.yahoo.com