Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for data sheet for antique chip: 8833 bus transceiver

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
      Bob,

      I found the manual and schematic for KIM-4 by googling "KIM-4
      schematic".
      Just in case you don't have it.

      Bob

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
        Bob,
        I will take a look
        Bill D

        At Monday, 14 November 2005, you wrote:

        >Does anyone have a datasheet for one of these old
        >guys?  A KIM-4 motherboard
        >uses two of them, and I'm trying to find a solid
        >definition of the pins, especially
        >pins 9 & 7.  Searches on the net haven't
        >found anything other than vague references
        >to the chip.

        >BTW, in case anyone is wondering, a KIM-4
        >motherboard is 1976 vintage.
        >Definitely retro-computing.

        >Thanks

        >Bob

        -- E N D --
      • Chris M
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
          Bob...I'm not so sure I can help you, but on the way
          home from InfoAge the other night, I stopped at a
          CompUSA and bought a book, and the author goes into
          "the" Kim he built years ago, though slightly. I'll
          see if his e-mail is listed and if so, I'll forward
          the query.

          http://mail.yahoo.com