TCF Exhibits - IBM PC XT

  • wpileggi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
      Group- Sadly, it now looks like I can not attend with my IBM XT, etc.
      Well, that much more table space for the rest of you. However - if
      someone wants to take the XT, monitor and keyboard (and whatever other
      'junque' I have) I will be glad to loan it out. If there is a
      listee/groupie who'd like it and an IBM PC (ca. May, 1985), they'd be
      welcome to it. Bill P.
    • Chris McKinley
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
        Hi Bill. Im very interested in your stuff. I
        concentrate on PC-incompatibles *lol* with regard to
        my collecting, and the simple fact is these share many
        parts with vanilla pcs. I will be at the show, sent
        for my ticket yesterday. Dont really think Ill have
        anything to display, my stuff is very much in
        disarray. I will be there though.
        --- wpileggi@... <wpileggi@...> wrote:

        > Group- Sadly, it now looks like I can not attend
        with my IBM XT, etc.
        > Well, that much more table space for the rest of
        you. However - if
        > someone wants to take the XT, monitor and keyboard
        (and whatever other
        > 'junque' I have) I will be glad to loan it out. If
        there is a
        > listee/groupie who'd like it and an IBM PC (ca. May,
        1985), they'd be
        > welcome to it. Bill P.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005

          Ticket?  Chris, we MARCH'ers don't need no stinking tickets!  You'll be on the VIP list that I submit to the TCF staff.

          --- wpileggi@... <wpileggi@...> wrote:

          > Group- Sadly, it now looks
          like I can not attend
          with my IBM XT, etc.