Re: Lisa, Lisa, sad LISA

  • rilkerfc
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 3 5:02 PM
      <moderation -- I approved this post, but it's hard to take seriously -- evan k.>

      ------------

      Hello,

      I have a BIG interest on these Lisas!!!! In fact, Lisa II will complete my apple collection (missing TAM and more 2 models).

      Now, I living in Brazil, but, I still have an address in Sarasota, FL.

      I am working on a project to open a museum in Sao Paulo (Brazil) in mid of 2012. And my collection will be donated to the museum.

      Please, let me know what I can do put my hands on the Lisa!

      Thanks,
      Rilker-

      Message 2 of 30 , Sep 5 6:58 PM
        > FYI about the guy who exhibited at TCF this year about "MegaWars". That's apparently a multiplayer on-line game on Compuserve in the 80's and 90's.
        >
        > I don't have the exhibitor's name but he had a booth in the TCNJ Student Center at the time. Booth photos show "try it at megawarsiii.com" (or MEGAWARSIII.COM)

        A good tip -- thank you.

        More important: welcome back.
      • Bill Dromgoole
        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 5 7:43 PM

           For more information on the "worms" see http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-bai1.htm

          Cruel Clever Cat:

          Sally, having swallowed cheese,
          Directs down holes the scented breeze,
          Enticing thus with baited breath
          Nice mice to an untimely death.

          BillDrom
          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 6 8:38 AM
            On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 9:29 PM, S100DOCTOR
            A CP/M system will run classic Adventure.
            [snip]

            DOCTOR, DOCTOR, pleeeasseee
            OOOhhh, the mess I'm in !

            DOCTOR, DOCTOR, pleeeasseee