RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Interesting morning

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      Yea.. I have a crappy motorola cliq and even if I "lock" it it sometimes dials when I put it in my pocket..

      There is rather attractive woman in Long Island who did the same thing to me and she gave me the phrase "butt dialing" It turned out like this

      <phone rings>
      <Christian> Hello???
      <phone> ........
      Hang up
      <phone rings>
      <Christian> Hello???
      <phone> ........
      Hang up
      <phone rings>
      <Christian> Hello???
      <phone> ........
      Hang up
      <Christian> *!@&#^ this, calling
      <blonde woman I don't want to mention name> Hi Chris whats up?
      <Christian> You called me 3x
      <blonde woman I don't want to mention name> Oh my butt must have buttdialed you
      <Christian> Wha?
      <blonde woman I don't want to mention name> My butt wants you so it called.
      <Christian> Speechless.....

      From: evan@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 20:58:18 -0400
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] OT: Interesting morning

      Here's what happened at approximately 10am today at my house.

      <phone rings, caller ID says 'Chris Liendo'>
      Me: "Hello? Hello? Hellooooo? Anyone there? Hello?"
      <Caller> ... long period of silence ....
      Me: "Oh well" <click>

      <I called Chris back>
      Chris: "Hello?"
      Me: "You called me just now."
      Chris: I did?"
      Me: "Yup."
      Chris: "Must've butt-dialed. Phone's in my pocket."
      Me: "Oh. Tell your butt I said hello."
      Chris: "My butt says hello back."

      < end of conversation >

    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Here's what happened at approximately 10am today at my house.
        >
        > <phone rings, caller ID says 'Chris Liendo'>
        > Me: "Hello? Hello? Hellooooo? Anyone there? Hello?"
        > <Caller> ... long period of silence ....
        > Me: "Oh well"<click>
        >
        > <I called Chris back>
        > Chris: "Hello?"
        > Me: "You called me just now."
        > Chris: I did?"
        > Me: "Yup."
        > Chris: "Must've butt-dialed. Phone's in my pocket."
        > Me: "Oh. Tell your butt I said hello."
        > Chris: "My butt says hello back."
        >
        > < end of conversation>

        Excellent!