Fwd: road trip, east coast

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:road trip, east coast
      Date:Fri, 03 Sep 2010 18:37:14 -0400
      From:Dave McGuire <mcguire@...>
      To:General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@...>

        Hey folks.  I realize this is short notice, but on Tuesday the 7th
      I'll be hitting the road from Port Charlotte, FL (Gulf coast south of
      Tampa) and driving a mostly-empty 16' box truck up to the Washington DC
      area.  I am willing to transport stuff along that route, within a
      reasonable distance of the 95 corridor, for reasonable compensation.
        In the middle of the following week, likely around the 14th, I'll be
      driving back down the same route.  I will have less space available
      then, but I should have some free room.
        Contact me directly via email if interested.
      Dave McGuire
      Port Charlotte, FL