Too Many Games is Sept 19th Wyomissing, PA

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      PASSING THIS ALONG from chuck@...

      Heya, everyone!

      We just realized that we never sent an e-mail out to our past TooManyGames
      attendees! How could we possibly forget?!

      If you haven't heard already, the next TooManyGames convention is coming up
      QUICK on Sunday, September 19th. We've switched venues, but are still in
      the same area. This fall's event will be held at the lovely Crowne Plaza
      Hotel in Wyomissing, PA.

      We're packing the hotel full of gaming goodness, including our huge
      marketplace, our game hall sponsored by The GXL, panels and events,
      tournaments, free stuff, and everything else you love about TooManyGames!

      Preregistration is open and available on our website. If you preregister
      online or at Level Up Video Games & Collectibles you can get into the show
      at 10am, if you decide to pay at the door you need to show up after 11am.

      Preregistration gets you in at 10am, 3 Chinese auction tickets, and a
      raffle ticket for the Mad-Gear sponsored give-away which is exclusive to
      folks who preregister.

      We're also offering a VIP preregistration package for only $20 which
      includes a limited edition TooManyGames 10 T-shirt, extra Chinese auction
      tickets, plus you get in at 10am and are entered into the preregistration
      exclusive raffle.

      Star of CKY, Jackass, Viva la Bam, and Haggard, Brandon DiCamillo will be
      at TooManyGames to meet his fans and to promote the release of his new DVD,
      Cattle Bag.

      As always, there's a ton more to do at the show, and we have it all
      available on our website at http://www.toomanygames.com Make sure that if
      you're on Facebook you Like our page to get all the latest info,
      http://www.facebook.com/tmgexpo and if you're on Twitter, follow us at
      http://www.twitter.com/toomanygames

      We're looking forward to seeing you all on the 19th!

      -- __
      Chuck Whitby
      Executive Director
      Too Many Games