a boingBoing find

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
      A homebrew Cray-1 that really works and looks right too!
      http://chrisfenton.com/homebrew-cray-1a/

      I never knew there was a Computer Engineer Barbie doll. Yeesh.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
        I wrote to him today after noticing that he lives in NYC. He replied that already knows us: he attended VCF East last year with a group from NYC Resistor. I suggested that he join our list and consider exhibiting at our show next spring.

        PS - this was also on cctalk today.