re: [midatlanticretro] Really local computer makers - was MidAtlantic Computer Manufacturers late 70's

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 30, 2010
      I can't find a trace of

      Computer Data Systems
      5460 Fairmount Dr
      Wilmington DE 19808

      I think I will put it in my GPS, see who's there.

      Bill

      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 30, 2010
        No need:

        http://www.supplychain.com/

        On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Bill Degnan wrote:

        > I can't find a trace of
        >
        > Computer Data Systems
        > 5460 Fairmount Dr
        > Wilmington DE 19808
        >
        > I think I will put it in my GPS, see who's there.
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > Bill Degnan

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 30, 2010
          I called them and left a message. Maybe in the basement, in some old
          box...

          Bill Degnan

          MidAtlantic Computer Manufacturers late 70's

          > No need:
          >
          > http://www.supplychain.com/
          >
          > On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Bill Degnan wrote:
          >
          > > I can't find a trace of
          > >
          > > Computer Data Systems
          > > 5460 Fairmount Dr
          > > Wilmington DE 19808
          > >
          > > I think I will put it in my GPS, see who's there.
          > >
          > > Bill
          > >
          > > Bill Degnan

        • Bill Dromgoole
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 30, 2010
            Check it out.
            Retro computers on display at Bletchley Park VCF
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/8782344.stm

            Bill Dromgoole
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 30, 2010
              Bill Dromgoole wrote:
              > Check it out.
              > Retro computers on display at Bletchley Park VCF
              > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/8782344.stm
              >
              > Bill Dromgoole

              Thanks for the link, I was hoping to go, next best thing
              bd