Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Stan Veit's death

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 29, 2010
      His book is fascinating and a great read. It is largely a collection of his columns from Computer Shopper (which he started). Look on abebooks.com.

      Jim

      On 8/27/2010 10:50 AM, Christian Liendo wrote:

      My condolences to his family...

      Sad... We are going to see a lot more of this as time goes on...

    • David
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
        I have completed my blog article "Remembering Stan Veit" if anyone would like to learn more about him - http://www.classiccomputing.com/CC/Blog/Entries/2010/9/3_Stan_Veit.html

        Also, the family has setup a memorial site for one year, and welcomes anyone to post a memory, if you knew him, or if you were simply influenced by his work / store, etc. - http://memorialwebsites.legacy.com/StanVeit/Homepage.aspx

        Thanks, David, http://www.classiccomputing.com