Good day at the museum

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29, 2010
      We got quite a lot accomplished today. Me, Matt, and Jeff B. all
      arrived around 12:30. We began to palletize everything that's not on
      wheels from our "storage corner" of building 9010-B (one of the famous
      "H-buildings") .... any MARCHin who's seen that corner knows how densely
      packed it was with big iron! We got about 90% of it done today, and we
      moved all of that into our new museum section. We ran out of pallets,
      but Chris and Brian arrived later (bringing with them an unassembled
      Morrow S-100 kit for the club!), and then went out to hunt for more.
      We'll get still more pallets by Tuesday, courtesy of Ft. Monmouth, and
      then Matt and I will finish the job Wednesday. Thus, after Wednesday,
      we'll have vacated that storage corner. Everything is now neatly
      arranged with lots of space to walk and move pallets.

      We didn't take pictures, but it struck as as AMAZING that all this stuff
      had fit in that little corner! Spread out, it nearly takes up 2,000
      square feet.

      Big thanks to all who helped today.

      We'll probably take next weekend off for Labor Day.