DB25 to RJ45 adaptors (free stuff)

  • Justin Jernigan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 6:26 PM
      DB25 to RJ45 adaptors (free stuff)

      I have ~25 db25 female (RS232) to RJ45 female Adaptors (ethernet?), looks like pins 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 21 are wired.  They are coming off an IBM RS6000 RS232 fanout (see picture of eBay auction) http://tinyurl.com/25n4m4a

      I am loading the IBM adaptors into the recycling bin, but I seem to recall someone looking for these rs232 to rj45 adaptors recently.  If someone needs them (some or all), send me a quick private message and I will make arrangements to get them to you.

      Regards,
      Justin

    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 8:00 PM