Local article about our hobby

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
      This column was in The Record (northern NJ daily paper) last week.
      http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkyJmZnYmVsN2Y3
      dnFlZUVFeXk2ODA3MTgx

      Small world -- I worked with the writer in my first job after college (Home
      News Tribune, the central NJ daily). We both covered Woodbridge Township at
      the time, when Jim McGreevey was mayor, before his gay sex scandal days!

      I sent her an email a couple days ago saying hello and telling her all about
      VCF East and our club / museum. She replied today and said she'd be
      interesting in covering this next spring.

    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
        Evan wrote:

        >This column was in The Record (northern NJ daily paper) last week.
        >http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkyJmZnYmVsN2Y3
        >dnFlZUVFeXk2ODA3MTgx
        >
        >Small world -- I worked with the writer in my first job after college (Home
        >News Tribune, the central NJ daily). We both covered Woodbridge Township at
        >the time, when Jim McGreevey was mayor, before his gay sex scandal days!
        >
        >I sent her an email a couple days ago saying hello and telling her all about
        >VCF East and our club / museum. She replied today and said she'd be
        >interesting in covering this next spring.

        Bad link. I just get the frames, but no story.
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005

          href="http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkyJmZnYmVsN2Y3">http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkyJmZnYmVsN2Y3
          >dnFlZUVFeXk2ODA3MTgx
          >
          >Small
          world -- I worked with the writer in my first job after college (Home
          >News Tribune, the central NJ daily).  We both covered
          Woodbridge Township at
          >the time, when Jim McGreevey was mayor, before his
          gay sex scandal days!

          >I sent her an email a couple days ago
          saying hello and telling her all about
          >VCF East and our club /
          museum.  She replied today and said she'd be
          >interesting in covering
          this next spring.

          Bad link. I just get the frames, but no story.
        • William Pechter

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 17, 2005
              Joe and all,

              Paste the entire link (some is on a second line) into your favorite browser
              and you'll get the story.