Stuff.... TRS-80 model 16, etc

  • telmnstr@757.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2010
      Some time ago a local gave me a TRS-80 model 16. I was hoping to land a
      6000HD. He has a line of two of them, and I made an offer but nothing has
      really come thru.

      In the meantime, I'd like to thin out my storage unit a bit.

      I've got some stuff that MARCH might be interested in. I can offer it up
      at the cost of shipping for the group:

      TRS-80 model 16. It's missing the drives, and he said it had an issue. It
      has other boards in the back, and has the CRT. It has a keyboard, and case
      parts. It includes a bunch of those leather brown binder things. I've got
      some 8" floppies for it as well. In addition, there is the original
      service manual book and some other potential goodies.

      On my other cleanout list (as soon as the geeks at the Norfolk hackerspace
      are done looking at it.) I have an Osbourne Executive. I can't seem to get
      it to boot. I've tried a bunch of stuff. I don't know what's wrong.
      Otherwise it looks like it's in good condition. I've tried making disks.
      I've tried the disks that came with it. I swapped the floppy positions. It
      doesn't go. But it has all of the books, service dox, programming dox,
      etc to go with it.