This weekend - Vintage Workshop Wilm Delaware TANDY Systems and Printers for Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 3:58 PM
      Today I was playing LIFE on the PDP8...fun making ascii representations
      of countries and religions to see if they live and for how long. For
      example

      *
      * *** *
      *
      *
      *

      and

      * * * * * * * ***************
      * * * * * ***************
      * * * * * * * ***************
      * * * * * ***************
      * * * * * * * ***************
      **************************
      **************************
      **************************

      and so on.

      Anyhoo...

      There will be TRS 80 Model III and 4 systems for sale, with printers, I
      have a gentleman from West Chester coming over to drop them off for
      consignment. You don't need to come up Saturday, but if you do you'll
      get first dibs. I will send a complete list asap.

      My major goal Saturday is to work on drives (hard and floppy) because I
      am out of working drives. I also want to get RS232 comms with my PDP
      11/05 if possible, with the added bonus of being able to also help give
      this capability to MARCH's PDP 11/05, for demo purposes. I have to
      build a comms cable first. I have already done research into the
      programming.

      I will be there from 10AM until ??, but let me know when you're coming
      and what you plan to bring. I suggest you bring a folding table if you
      have one, just in case and tools.