Maker Faire tickets

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010
      I forgot to mention -- we're all getting comped credentials -- as long as I submit our names before the show. Another reason for people to decide and inform me ASAP.

      However, as with our past events, anyone who wants a free ticket is required to work our booth and actively solicit passers-by at the show to check us out. We don't want people to just use us for freebies and then not help.