XYZZY

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
      The other day I said "XYZZY" at the supermarket and I magically jumped
      to another supermarket two towns down. This is the Acme in Hockessin
      Delaware, specialty goods section by the garbonzos. Just be careful.

      But seriously...

      Bill
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
        > The other day I said "XYZZY" at the supermarket and I magically jumped
        > to another supermarket two towns down. This is the Acme in Hockessin
        > Delaware, specialty goods section by the garbonzos. Just be careful.

        Try "PLUGH" and "PLOVER" but be ready to have to drop your lamp.