NJ Science & Engineering Festival

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2010
      Hi all --

      I briefly mentioned this a while ago; now we've got some details.

      InfoAge is a sponsor and exhibitor at the upcoming NJ Science &
      Engineering Festival, which is a subset of the USA S&E Festival (in
      D.C.) ..... the NJ version is being held at Clifton High School on Oct.
      23/24. InfoAge will either have a large presence on the show floor, or
      in a classroom .... that's to be determined. MARCH will get a table or
      two for some simple exhibits, just like we do at the Trenton show every
      spring.

      Web site is http://www.njsciencefestival.org
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2010
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        > Hi all --
        >
        >I briefly mentioned this a while ago; now we've got some details.
        >
        >InfoAge is a sponsor and exhibitor at the upcoming NJ Science &
        >Engineering Festival, which is a subset of the USA S&E Festival (in
        >D.C.) ..... the NJ version is being held at Clifton High School on Oct.
        >23/24. InfoAge will either have a large presence on the show floor, or
        >in a classroom .... that's to be determined. MARCH will get a table or
        >two for some simple exhibits, just like we do at the Trenton show every
        >spring.
        >
        >Web site is http://www.njsciencefestival.org

        That site mentions the dates but not the hours of operation. Do you
        happen to know? This might be something right up my kid's alley and
        I may take him.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2010
          >> Web site is http://www.njsciencefestival.org
          > That site mentions the dates but not the hours of operation. Do you happen to know?

          I don't know.