AT&T PC 6300 working

  • linK
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2010
      I have a working model AT&T PC that I am looking to GIVE it to a good home. This is a working personal computer. But it is 25 years old. Has a Basic intrepreter, a few old style computer games, and the DOS operating system. This was given to me by an old AT&T employee. I have all the manuals too!
      thanks
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2010
        Nice. I am sure someone would want that.

        Bill Degnan

        > I have a working model AT&T PC that I am looking to GIVE it to a good
        home. This is a working personal computer. But it is 25 years old. Has a
        Basic intrepreter, a few old style computer games, and the DOS operating
        system. This was given to me by an old AT&T employee. I have all the
        manuals too!
        > thanks

      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2010
          linK wrote:
          > I have a working model AT&T PC that I am looking to GIVE it to a good home. This is a working personal computer. But it is 25 years old. Has a Basic intrepreter, a few old style computer games, and the DOS operating system. This was given to me by an old AT&T employee. I have all the manuals too!
          > thanks

          Location?

          Peace... Sridhar