How do we feel about emulators?

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      So I realize we're all about the actual vintage machines and software, but
      how do we feel about software emulators?

      I live in a tiny house and there's only so much stuff I can cram
      into it. :) I enjoy using a number of different emulators for a
      variety of target systems, including CP/M, TRS-80, C64, Nintendo
      NES, Gameboy, Atari 2600, etc. Got any favorites?

      Andy