RE: [midatlanticretro] Update to 8/28 Workshop - Tandy items for sale

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2010

      If I could get a model III with at least one working floppy to replace my FOUR that are in various states of working order (none that actually turn all the way on have floppies that work) – that could be shipped reasonably down to Winston Salem, NC – I’d be very interested. Maybe even donate my four back to you for parts machines to offset the purchase price or something.