NeXT slabs

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
      A gentleman here in State College (PA) has 3 NeXTstations available,
      with enough pieces to put together two working systems. He is looking for
      a fair price. If anyone on the list is interested in buying it, I can
      hang on to the hardware for you to pick up at your convenience, or I can
      bring it to VCF East in May (if you want to wait that long). I am NOT
      interested in shipping any of it. Please contact the owner for purposes
      of negotiation.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
        --- On Mon, 8/16/10, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

        > A gentleman here in State College (PA) has 3
        > NeXTstations available,
        > with enough pieces to put together two working
        > systems. He is looking for
        > a fair price. If anyone on the list is interested in
        > buying it, I can
        > hang on to the hardware for you to pick up at your
        > convenience, or I can
        > bring it to VCF East in May (if you want to wait that
        > long).

        I know I've been looking for a monochrome slab for a while now - most especially the monitor. Anyone know what these go for these days?

        -Ian