OT: WDS-3160 SCSI drives on Ebay

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
      These things are contemporary with the PS/2's I've
      read online. Or early 90's anyway. They're a whopping
      160 gigs (for that era???). They're being offered new,
      $12.95. I need cheap storage for an Indy/Indigo2. Is
      this a waste of time? Probaby a 5mb/sec transfer rate.
      They look kind of chunky. Wonder if they'd even fit!

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        Chris M wrote:
        > These things are contemporary with the PS/2's I've
        > read online. Or early 90's anyway. They're a whopping
        > 160 gigs (for that era???). They're being offered new,
        > $12.95. I need cheap storage for an Indy/Indigo2. Is
        > this a waste of time? Probaby a 5mb/sec transfer rate.
        > They look kind of chunky. Wonder if they'd even fit!

        That's 160*MB*.

        Peace... Sridhar