OT: Some Free Stuff

  • Justin Jernigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      I have a couple of systems I would like to move out of my basement, thought I would offer them up here prior to sending them for recycling.

      1) Pentium-S 150mhz, 16MB, 3.5" 1.44 FDD, Trident video card, generic ethernet card. Self tests/BIOS = OK. No HDD. Small tower case.

      2) Pentium-MMX 233mhz, 32MB, 32X CD-ROM, Jaton Video card, Kingston ethernet card, generic modem. Small Tower case. Self tests/BIOS = OK.

      3) Pentium 3/1ghz, 384MB. ASUS MB, integrated video, 2x USB, game card, Soundblaster audio, 52x CD-ROM. Mid-tower case. (I have 3 of these systems in various combinations, all Self tests/BIOS = OK, there are no hard drives with these systems)

      4) Super Micro P6DBS mobo w/ 2x PII 400/mhz (Extended ATX mobo) has an onboard Adaptec 7895 Dual-Channel Ultra Wide SCSI controller, 512MB RAM. I have a video card to go with it as well.

      5) I have some tape back up card (8 bit) with 50 pin SCSI connectors, if you are handy with an iron and want to pull 'em off, let me know how many you need! You can see a pic of the card @ http://tinyurl.com/2efbyo7 I am going to end this auction so I can either give away or recycle these in the upcoming week. Again the auction is just to reference the picture, I am offering these for free to anyone willing to pick them up, or for cost of postage if you would like them shipped.

      Pick-up in Montgomery Twp NJ (Route 206 between Princeton and Somerville Circle), or I can ship at your expense (just postage, I have plenty of packing materials, etc).