North vs. Central Jersey & when we doing a party

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      Ugh......
      Who cares.. it's not near him..
      Philly is near him...
      Little things like this stop us from playing together..

      Anyway, When we doing a party?

      I got my recall orders and I have to go back to Louisiana at the end of Oct..

      My summer pretty much got !@#*! so

      How about a simple get together?

      I will bring the booze.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
        On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
        Ugh......
        Who cares.. it's not near him..
        Philly is near him...
        Little things like this stop us from playing together..

        Anyway, When we doing a party?

        I got my recall orders and I have to go back to Louisiana at the end of Oct..

        My summer pretty much got !@#*! so

        How about a simple get together?

        I will bring the booze.

        how about MARCH to MAKER FAIRE NYC party.
        That's just before you leave
        If you guys exhibit, I like to go

        =Dan