Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT - high tech hobby groups in south Jersey?

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 5, 2010
      You're geographically correct but culturally wrong. Parts of Middlesex County, and all of Somerville/Warren counties are "central" Jersey, yet north of the Raritan River.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 6, 2010
        Jeff,

        I'll send you mine including the "hacking kit". Send me your address
        (off list) and it's yours. You've already send me lots of stuff so no
        trade needed.

        Jim