Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT - high tech hobby groups in south Jersey?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 5, 2010
      No, thats North Jersey. Anything North of of the Driscoll Bridge is
      North Jersey. Anything between the Driscoll Bridge and Toms River is
      Central Jersey, and anything from Toms River to Cape May is South Jersey.

      Joe

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 5, 2010
        You're geographically correct but culturally wrong. Parts of Middlesex County, and all of Somerville/Warren counties are "central" Jersey, yet north of the Raritan River.

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 6, 2010
          Jeff,

          I'll send you mine including the "hacking kit". Send me your address
          (off list) and it's yours. You've already send me lots of stuff so no
          trade needed.

          Jim