Trading possibility

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
      I have a complete IMSAI 8080 front panel, unused, with the optional
      memory protect switch installed in place of the main power switch. Since
      I already have a complete IMSAI, I might be interested in a trade for
      other interesting hardware. Maybe a stripped down Altair 8800?
      Peripherals for my HP 2109E? Take a look at my collection page for the
      kinds of things I find interesting. I also have a pile of S100 boards,
      some of which could be part of a deal.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...