still don't know if I'm going....

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
      even if I did, I might not be there until noonish. If
      I do go, is anyone interested in a ps/2 model 50? I'd
      rather not lug it for nothing.
      Until what time are you all going to be there?

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
        Chris M wrote:

        >even if I did, I might not be there until noonish. If
        >I do go, is anyone interested in a ps/2 model 50? I'd
        >rather not lug it for nothing.
        > Until what time are you all going to be there?

        Hell, I'll take anything to get a "collection" going
      • Chris M
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
          I plugged it in yesterday...beep beep boop boop. I
          suppose that means it works. Didn't plug it into a
          monitor though. I'll try to make it up there even if
          it just means dropping it off.
          What time are you dudes going to be there until?