Workshop August 28 (and 29?)

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
      Is anyone interested in a vintage computer workshop on August 28th/29th?
      There is no required system or theme. At the moment I plan to work on my
      DEC PDP systems that weekend, but I am flexible.
      Bill
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
        Sure, that'd be great too.
        Bill

        Bill Degnan

        > If I can make it, perhaps we can try and get your Cromemco ZPU board
        running again!

        > Jonathan
        >
        > On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:53:29 -0400
        > "Bill Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Is anyone interested in a vintage computer workshop on August
        28th/29th?
        > > There is no required system or theme. At the moment I plan to work on
        my
        > > DEC PDP systems that weekend, but I am flexible.
        > > Bill

        > --
        > Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...>

      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
            We could also work on the Micropolis drives and VG controller, etc if you
            wanted to.

            Bill Degnan

            > If I can make it, perhaps we can try and get your Cromemco ZPU board
            running again!

            > Jonathan
            >
            > On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:53:29 -0400
            > "Bill Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Is anyone interested in a vintage computer workshop on August
            28th/29th?
            > > There is no required system or theme. At the moment I plan to work on
            my
            > > DEC PDP systems that weekend, but I am flexible.
            > > Bill

            > --
            > Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...>

          • Jeffrey Brace