Re: [midatlanticretro] Aug.3,1977: Tandy TRS-80 model I released,,,,I think I hear the Tandy man

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

      On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Timothy J Fagan <timstergm@...> wrote:

      Meter is apparently unimportant to this parody! LOL   Very creative though.

      improvising never hurts :)

      Happy TRS-80 model I Day everyone!

      Bill !!
      Since you're the aficionado of Stringy Floppies
      when are we making a Tandy man music video ??
      Lay down some good 8bit music in Candyman
      You'll need a good outfit, I bet something any retro Thrift store would have.
       - I know you're there --

      =Dan