Re: [midatlanticretro] Aug.3,1977: Tandy TRS-80 model I released,,,,I think I hear the Tandy man

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

      On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
      On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

      > Let's hear it, geeks 'n nerds
      > --adapted from Willy Wonka and sung to the tune Candy man
      >
      > Tandy Man:
      >    Who can take a Sun workstation ?
      >    Finkle in a screw ----
      >    Cover it in paint--
      >    is it a miracle or taboo ?--

         I'm sorry, but that doesn't scan at all...

      aaww Mike, it's all in jest

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

        On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Timothy J Fagan <timstergm@...> wrote:

        Meter is apparently unimportant to this parody! LOL   Very creative though.

        improvising never hurts :)

        Happy TRS-80 model I Day everyone!

        Bill !!
        Since you're the aficionado of Stringy Floppies
        when are we making a Tandy man music video ??
        Lay down some good 8bit music in Candyman
        You'll need a good outfit, I bet something any retro Thrift store would have.
         - I know you're there --

        =Dan