Re: [midatlanticretro] Aug.3,1977: Tandy TRS-80 model I released,,,,I think I hear the Tandy man

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      Meter is apparently unimportant to this parody! LOL   Very creative though.

      Happy TRS-80 model I Day everyone!

      --Tim--

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 3, 2010, at 1:25 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

      On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

      > Let's hear it, geeks 'n nerds
      > --adapted from Willy Wonka and sung to the tune Candy man
      >
      > Tandy Man:
      > Who can take a Sun workstation ?
      > Finkle in a screw ----
      > Cover it in paint--
      > is it a miracle or taboo ?--

      I'm sorry, but that doesn't scan at all...

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

        On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
        On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

        > Let's hear it, geeks 'n nerds
        > --adapted from Willy Wonka and sung to the tune Candy man
        >
        > Tandy Man:
        >    Who can take a Sun workstation ?
        >    Finkle in a screw ----
        >    Cover it in paint--
        >    is it a miracle or taboo ?--

           I'm sorry, but that doesn't scan at all...

        aaww Mike, it's all in jest

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

          On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Timothy J Fagan <timstergm@...> wrote:

          Meter is apparently unimportant to this parody! LOL   Very creative though.

          improvising never hurts :)

          Happy TRS-80 model I Day everyone!

          Bill !!
          Since you're the aficionado of Stringy Floppies
          when are we making a Tandy man music video ??
          Lay down some good 8bit music in Candyman
          You'll need a good outfit, I bet something any retro Thrift store would have.
           - I know you're there --

          =Dan