Re: [midatlanticretro] Aug.3,1977: Tandy TRS-80 model I released,,,,I think I hear the Tandy man

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

      > Let's hear it, geeks 'n nerds
      > --adapted from Willy Wonka and sung to the tune Candy man
      >
      > Tandy Man:
      > Who can take a Sun workstation ?
      > Finkle in a screw ----
      > Cover it in paint--
      > is it a miracle or taboo ?--

      I'm sorry, but that doesn't scan at all...

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
        Meter is apparently unimportant to this parody! LOL   Very creative though.

        Happy TRS-80 model I Day everyone!

        --Tim--

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 3, 2010, at 1:25 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

        On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

        > Let's hear it, geeks 'n nerds
        > --adapted from Willy Wonka and sung to the tune Candy man
        >
        > Tandy Man:
        > Who can take a Sun workstation ?
        > Finkle in a screw ----
        > Cover it in paint--
        > is it a miracle or taboo ?--

        I'm sorry, but that doesn't scan at all...

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

          On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
          On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

          > Let's hear it, geeks 'n nerds
          > --adapted from Willy Wonka and sung to the tune Candy man
          >
          > Tandy Man:
          >    Who can take a Sun workstation ?
          >    Finkle in a screw ----
          >    Cover it in paint--
          >    is it a miracle or taboo ?--

             I'm sorry, but that doesn't scan at all...

          aaww Mike, it's all in jest

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

            On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Timothy J Fagan <timstergm@...> wrote:

            Meter is apparently unimportant to this parody! LOL   Very creative though.

            improvising never hurts :)

            Happy TRS-80 model I Day everyone!

            Bill !!
            Since you're the aficionado of Stringy Floppies
            when are we making a Tandy man music video ??
            Lay down some good 8bit music in Candyman
            You'll need a good outfit, I bet something any retro Thrift store would have.
             - I know you're there --

            =Dan