RE: [midatlanticretro] TRS-80 model 4 games in IMD format?

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 8:42 AM
      Do you have a PC that supports 360k disks and can run one of the emulators? If so, load up the emulator, mount the disk image, and diskcopy it back out.

      Or, look here for some information:
      http://www.trs-80.com/wordpress/disk-and-tape-conversion-utilities/

      Kelly

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 8:49 AM
        > Do you have a PC that supports 360k disks and can run one of the emulators? If so, load up the emulator, mount the disk image, and diskcopy it back out.

        The PC with the 360k has no windows loaded on it. So I don't know if the
        emulators will run on MS-DOS. Putdisk didn't seem like it would write out
        the disk images. Hmmm I wonder if rawrite could do it single sided.