OT: XT/AT Class clones available

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Epson Equity 1 plus
      2 or more generic XT clones
      at least one 286 clone
      several 386 clones

      Just come get them in Wantage, NJ. Beer money would be nice, but not required. I'm trying to save these from the scrappers. One week here, then onto craigslist as free, then I get out the screwgun and drill. I'll get something for the steel at least. $0.70 per pound after a 45 minute drive for the circut boards isn't worth too much effort.

      Thanks,
      Kelly