Re: [midatlanticretro] DecWriter II on Craigslist

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30 5:41 AM
      David Gesswein <djg@...> writes:

      >> No affiliation, just passing along the info in case anyone was
      >> interested.
      >>
      >I've been wanting to add one to the collection but they always seem to
      >show up too far away (10+ hours from near DC). I will be going by
      >the area in September but they can't hold it that long.
      >
      >> I saw this on the local Craiglist here in North Jersey:
      >>
      >> Digital Computer DecWriter II Keyboard Printer Terminal
      >> http://newjersey.craigslist.org/atq/1868992599.html
      >> <http://newjersey.craigslist.org/atq/1868992599.html>

      Do you want that one? Make the guy an offer and I could pick it up and
      hold it for you until you're in the south NJ area again... maybe even at
      the VCF East?

      I'm looking for a DECwriter-III (LA120). Anyone who finds one that's in
      good condition, let me know. I had one but gave it away with my Micro-
      VAX-II and sundry other kit when the space that they were consuming was
      requested for kid schtuffs by the ultimate power in the universe -- Mrs.
      VAXman. ;)
    • David Gesswein
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
        > Do you want that one? Make the guy an offer and I could pick it up and
        > hold it for you until you're in the south NJ area again... maybe even at
        > the VCF East?

        Thanks for the offer. Somebody else had already claimed it.