Re: [midatlanticretro] New interface in Yahoo Groups?

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
      evan wrote:
      > Wow, I just logged on and saw the new Yahoo Groups interface.
      > I don't like it

      Yeah, it's rather hideous.

      However, they've helpfully supplied a convenient "Send Feedback" link
      so you can tell them exactly how you feel about the new look.

      Also, if you look at the kind of ads they serve up on the front page,
      it appears that they're doing some sort of analysis on our message content
      to figure out what we want to see. Basically, it's a weak version of what
      Google has been doing for a long time now.