OT: PHP+Zencart help for a friend

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hi all,

      A friend of mine needs some emergency help with PHP+Zencart. Something about a configuration error. Says he "may" be able to pay a modest amount.

      Contact: dsilverman@... ... Yes that's a mildly controversial site, so this gig may not be for anyone who is religiously squeamish. :)
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
        evan@... writes:

        >Hi all,
        >
        >A friend of mine needs some emergency help with PHP+Zencart. Something
        >about a configuration error. Says he "may" be able to pay a modest
        >amount.

        No info on the error?

        >Contact: dsilverman@... ... Yes that's a mildly controversial
        >site, so this gig may not be for anyone who is religiously squeamish.
        >:)

        Sounds like my kind of gig.