Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP 8e - OS/8 working enough to run for 2 hours.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
      David Gesswein wrote:
      *Today* for whatever reason the gods of computing smiled on me.

      <snip>
      While its working you should see if you can write to the first 2
      locations of field 7 that we were having problems with to see if the
      two issues are related. Probably also good to run memory address (DHKMCB) and
      checkerboard diagnostics (DHKMAC). Adventure uses all the memory so if it
      works the memory is probably good.

      I agree, I should take advantage of moments of clean operation to run test programs.  I will run these diagnostics next time, let you know how it goes.