Re: [midatlanticretro] Good news

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 28, 2010
      woo hoo !  love any progress to making Infoage more comfy. What is the plan about the rest of InfoAge concerning Heating and cooling ?

      In about two weeks from now, Infoage's dining room (big event room with the hardware floor) and lounge (where we served food at VCF) will both have air conditioning and heat.

    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 28, 2010
        From what I recall, Fred is taking bids to install HVAC in sections of H section 9010. The L Building (9032) and the Telecom Building (9059) have central heat and air, and any place else that needs it will likely have a window unit

        Joe