Re: [midatlanticretro] More museum progress

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
      I thought that we would have use of the cabinets, that is too bad. So how does that change plans for the design of the museum ?

      Good job on the progress ! I hope to see it soon and help out, but not sure about when since my Sunday's are filling up.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010

        I think you could use some partitions
        Here's some good,cheap deals on Craigslist in your area.
        These might still be available, there's always somebody getting rid of them.

        =Dan

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2010
          Evan,

          > computer room used to be situated in the bldg. None of the Etherpipe I
          > put through the attic is there anymore.

          Too late, too bad...