More museum progress

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
      Today, we made about 2/3rds of our hallway wall. We used file cabinets for this purpose. The bad news is Infoage has dibs on using the cabinets for storage, not MARCH. But at least we got a faux-wall that's strong and sturdy.

      "We" was Brian S. (VAXman), NJARC's John T., and myself.

      Overall a good afternoon + progress!

      Back to it this Sunday.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
        evan@... wrties:

        >Today, we made about 2/3rds of our hallway wall. We used file cabinets
        >for this purpose. The bad news is Infoage has dibs on using the
        >cabinets for storage, not MARCH. But at least we got a faux-wall
        >that's strong and sturdy.
        >
        >"We" was Brian S. (VAXman), NJARC's John T., and myself.

        You'll need many more filing cabinets...

        For those reading, today's trek to Evan's brought back many memories.
        Seems that the new facility is in the building where I used to provide
        DEC system support services to the US Army. I showed Evan where the old
        computer room used to be situated in the bldg. None of the Etherpipe I
        put through the attic is there anymore.

        >Overall a good afternoon + progress!

        Easy for you to say. :) OK... this old fart is heading to bed.

        >Back to it this Sunday.

        I'll have to check with the Mrs. about Sunday.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
          I thought that we would have use of the cabinets, that is too bad. So how does that change plans for the design of the museum ?

          Good job on the progress ! I hope to see it soon and help out, but not sure about when since my Sunday's are filling up.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010

            I think you could use some partitions
            Here's some good,cheap deals on Craigslist in your area.
            These might still be available, there's always somebody getting rid of them.

            =Dan

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2010
              Evan,

              > computer room used to be situated in the bldg. None of the Etherpipe I
              > put through the attic is there anymore.

              Too late, too bad...