Re: [midatlanticretro] Torrent of Bill + Evan lecture at HOPE

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010

      I found this via a post on the HOPE forum tonight:
      http://hattorrents.com/torrents/The%20Next%20HOPE%20%282010%29%20-%20Vintage%20Computing.m4v.torrent

      High-quality video of the vintage computing lecture by Bell Deg. and yours truly at HOPE two weeks ago; focus is local history.  Download before HOPE or some government agency removes it.   :)   (Only took me a few minutes.)

      Note to self: I talk WAY too fast when giving lectures.  :(

      PS - sometimes you see shadows of audience members lurking at the bottom of the screen - all it needs are some wise-ass comments and you've got Mystery Science Theater!