Who had the SBC6120 at TCF?

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
      I'd like to ask you some questions... please email me directly.

      Thanks

      Bob

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
        You mean the PDP single-board replica?  I think that was David Corbin who is no longer in our group.

        I'd like to ask you some questions... please email me directly.

        Thanks

        Bob

      • David Gesswein
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
          > You mean the PDP single-board replica? I think that was David Corbin who is
          > no longer in our group.

          Not active, no longer in the area, or out of classic computing?
        • Chris M
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
            I'm going after that guy one of these days! LOL LOL

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
              Quite honestly, he's just AWOL.

              He hasn't posted to our group or classiccmp since last spring -- at exactly the same time he was hired by Microsoft.

              LOL, I'm not implying anything there, but......