Re: [midatlanticretro] Torrent of Bill + Evan lecture at HOPE

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010
      Will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeed  :)

      On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 1:14 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      I found this via a post on the HOPE forum tonight:
      http://hattorrents.com/torrents/The%20Next%20HOPE%20%282010%29%20-%20Vintage%20Computing.m4v.torrent

      High-quality video of the vintage computing lecture by Bell Deg. and yours truly at HOPE two weeks ago; focus is local history.  Download before HOPE or some government agency removes it.   :)   (Only took me a few minutes.)

      Note to self: I talk WAY too fast when giving lectures.  :(

      --
      See you space cowboy...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010

        I found this via a post on the HOPE forum tonight:
        http://hattorrents.com/torrents/The%20Next%20HOPE%20%282010%29%20-%20Vintage%20Computing.m4v.torrent

        High-quality video of the vintage computing lecture by Bell Deg. and yours truly at HOPE two weeks ago; focus is local history.  Download before HOPE or some government agency removes it.   :)   (Only took me a few minutes.)

        Note to self: I talk WAY too fast when giving lectures.  :(

        PS - sometimes you see shadows of audience members lurking at the bottom of the screen - all it needs are some wise-ass comments and you've got Mystery Science Theater!