Hello and some news....

  • Viva
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27 9:39 AM
      Hi everyone

      My name is Zach Weddington. Just joined the yahoo group here, but I've been attending VCF East for the past couple of years, so I have met some of you. I showed a Video Toaster system off last year at VCF, with the help of Mike Lee, who is a good friend of mine.

      Just wanted to let everyone here know about the documentary that I have in the works...it's called Viva Amiga, and I'm sure you can guess what its about. Check the site when you have time.

      www.amigafilm.com

      Anyone here should feel free to contact me if you're interested in helping out.

      Look forward to talking more with you all!

      -Z
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27 4:29 PM
        Zach, it's good to hear from you. I'll check out your film site.

        Fyi, our next VCF East (7.0) is May 14-15, 2011.

        > Hi everyone
        >
        > My name is Zach Weddington. Just joined the yahoo group here, but I've been attending VCF East for the past couple of years, so I have met some of you. I showed a Video Toaster system off last year at VCF, with the help of Mike Lee, who is a good friend of mine.
        >
        > Just wanted to let everyone here know about the documentary that I have in the works...it's called Viva Amiga, and I'm sure you can guess what its about. Check the site when you have time.
        >
        > www.amigafilm.com
        >
        > Anyone here should feel free to contact me if you're interested in helping out.
        >
        > Look forward to talking more with you all!
        >
        > -Z

      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27 4:31 PM
          I met you at VCF East.  Welcome to the group!

          --
          See you space cowboy...
        • Viva
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28 7:42 AM
            Hey Evan

            Cool, yeah check it out. The film is gonna have some pretty big Commodore names attached to it. Thanks again for letting me show the toaster last year. When the film gets closer to completion, I think we should have some kind of viewing or party for it up at your facility...what do you think?

            > Zach, it's good to hear from you. I'll check out your film site.
            >
            > Fyi, our next VCF East (7.0) is May 14-15, 2011.

            > > Hi everyone
            > >
            > > My name is Zach Weddington. Just joined the yahoo group here, but I've been attending VCF East for the past couple of years, so I have met some of you. I showed a Video Toaster system off last year at VCF, with the help of Mike Lee, who is a good friend of mine.
            > >
            > > Just wanted to let everyone here know about the documentary that I have in the works...it's called Viva Amiga, and I'm sure you can guess what its about. Check the site when you have time.
            > >
            > > www.amigafilm.com
            > >
            > > Anyone here should feel free to contact me if you're interested in helping out.
            > >
            > > Look forward to talking more with you all!
            > >
            > > -Z

          • Viva
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28 7:43 AM
              Thanks! I'll be up there again for the May 2011 event...