OT: PC era stuff available, and some close to on topic too

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 3:31 PM
      All:

      I have quite a few (30+) smallish IDE hard drives (200 meg to 6 gig), 3.5" floppy drives, 40 PIN IDE cables, 34 pin floppy cables of all varieties (card edge, female header, and combination with and without twist), older (no speed marking) CD drives and a variety of the CD audio cables.

      I also have an assortment of slot I CPUs. PII, Celeron and PIII. Various speeds and steppings.

      Anyone interested in any of this? I'm slow at getting things out, but cover shipping plus the pay pal vig and any or all can be yours. Or, come pick it up. I have a few XT class clones, mono and CGA monitors that could use a home but I can't be bothered to ship them.

      Shipping (for the smaller stuff) from north west New Jersey (07461). Private mail if interested.

      Kelly