Re: [midatlanticretro] Amiga 25th Anniv the other day

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
      The microcomputers exhibit in our new museum will be approximately 15x25 ft., and we'll definitely restore at least one of our Amiga systems.  I figure we'll have the 1977 triumvirate (A2, PET 2001, TRS-80) up front, with a wide selection of everything else around them. We'll represent as many companies and varied designs as possible. The "others" can be organized alphabetically by company, or by year, etc. -- that's to be determined.

      Thanks for sharing this Dan. There are a lot of interesting links contained therein as well, (i.e. thirteen worst error messages, the state of the AmigaOne etc.)  Back in the day 1990 or so a friend of mine had an Amiga and he was saying how superior it was and how it compared to an Macintosh LC. He was the type of geek who would only show me his fantastic computer, but never let me use it. I was in Commodore 64 at the time. And I never really got deep into Amiga, since I entered college 1991 and went the Macintosh route and later PC.  I have general knowledge about the Amiga, but I would love to find out more and get my systems running to find out what all the fuss is about this Amiga !