OT: Picture request

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
      Hi all --

      I need to submit a decent picture of myself for a bio/abstract.  Tried taking one by point a Blackberry at myself .... that didn't work out so well.  Does anyone have a non-terrible picture of yours truly from past events of ours?

      Yes, I know it's punishment to have to see me.  :)

      Thanks for whoever is willing to do the searching.  Found some on Google Images but they really stink.
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
        http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=evan%20koblentz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og
        &sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1243&bih=680

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
          I know; those pictures are all old and/or look crappy.  Trying to find a picture that I can use as a business-like head shot.

          http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=evan%20koblentz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og
          &sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1243&bih=680

          I need to submit a decent picture of myself for a bio/abstract.  Tried
          taking one by point a Blackberry at myself .... that didn't work out so
          well.  Does anyone have a non-terrible picture of yours truly from past
          events of ours?

          Yes, I know it's punishment to have to see me.  :)

          Thanks for whoever is willing to do the searching.  Found some on Google

          Images but they really stink.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Bill Degnan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
            heh.

            I guess you don't have a camera?

            bd

            > I know; those pictures are all old and/or look crappy. Trying to find
            > a picture that I can use as a business-like head shot.

            http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=evan%20koblentz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og

            > > &sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1243&bih=680

          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
              On Fri, 23 Jul 2010, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              > I know; those pictures are all old and/or look crappy. Trying to find a
              > picture that I can use as a business-like head shot.

              First, you need a business-like head... :-)
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
                >> Trying to find a picture that I can use as a business-like head shot.
                > First, you need a business-like head... :-)

                Hardy-har-har
              • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 24, 2010
                  Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

                  > Hi all --
                  >
                  >I need to submit a decent picture of myself for a bio/abstract. Tried
                  >taking one by point a Blackberry at myself .... that didn't work out so
                  >well. Does anyone have a non-terrible picture of yours truly from past
                  >events of ours?
                  >
                  >Yes, I know it's punishment to have to see me. :)
                  >
                  >Thanks for whoever is willing to do the searching. Found some on Google
                  >Images but they really stink.

                  Lighting kits and backdrops here. I could take one of you next to your
                  favorite piece of museum history. Let me know. Available tomorrow.